FAQS About Product & Service
Payment Related Questions
- Q1. What payment options do you offer?
- A We Accept Payment Via PayPal At The Moment.
PayPal Information PayPal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which allows you to purchase on our site by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and so on. There are have following advantages:
- Safe: PayPal can hide your financial details, so you don’t have to share them online. We also protect your purchases. In case there’s a problem, you can get your money back.
- Fast: PayPal lets you pay in a few easy clicks. No hassle of getting out your wallet or typing your card details into different sites. All you need is your email address for quick, easy payment.
- Everywhere: PayPal is accepted at thousands of websites, from leading brands to small independent retailers. So wherever you shop, PayPal can work.
- As for the additional international fees, generally speaking the situation rare happens. But if the fees do required, customers need to pay for it. Hope for your understanding.
- Q2. Is my credit card and personal information secure using your site?
- Yes. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases.
- Q3. When will my PayPal be billed?
- Your PayPal will be billed soon after you pay for your orders.
- Q4. Do I have to pay sales tax?
- You don’t have to pay any other fees except your order shipping fee. But Brazil customers need to provide personal tax ID, so as to ensure the safe arrival of the goods.
- Q5. A credit you issued has not yet appeared on my PayPal billing statement. How long does this normally take?
- After the payment, PP page will be immediately displayed transaction records, you can search by log in your personal accounts.
- Q6. Why Is My Credit Card Rejected?
- First: We do not accept debit card payments currently.The main Payment is PP and credit cards. Second: Whether the card has sufficient balance. Third: Whether the credit card you hold has some problems in credibility.
Order Related Questions
- Q1. How to order?
- Login in or Register an account on our website
- Search items through the search bar or Choose products in the classification
- Add Items To Cart
- Proceed To Checkout
- Place Order
- Q2. Can I Change My Order information?
- Before making the order, you can modify the product information,Before issuing the order, you can modify the logistics information.
- Q3. When will my order be delivered?
- Standard Order: It will take 7-10 days
- Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 10-15 days.
- Monofilament Order: It will take 18-25 days.
- Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
- Men Toupees/Women Toppers Order: It will take 40-45 working days.
It will take 2-4 days for you to receive your items.
Due to force majeure, the delivery time may be affected.
- Q4. Can I place rush orders if I want it can be arrived at my desired time?
- If your required time is reasonable, we can in your completed within the time, but you need to pay urgent fee.
- Q5. How do I check my order status?
- Log in the accounts which you have registered on the website, you can view the current status of orders.
Shopping Related Questions
- Q1. Is the picture on your website exactly the same as what I’ll receive?
- Theoretically speaking is it! But we do not rule out the frequency of computer display and the extrusion during shipping bring in some differences. If this happened, we suggest you take care the wig first then wear it. If you can’t do it well, you also can go to a professional hairdresser.
- Q2. How to find my size or length?
- Our size chart is next to the ADD TO CART button.We also have size chart at the bottom of the site. Click it and you will have a reference.
- Q3. How to find my colour?
- We have colour chart in each product page. We also have colour guide at the bottom of the site. They can give you some reference.
- Q4. Which style is best for me?
- Wigs and hairpieces should compliment the shape of your face. If you not sure about which wig style will be most flattering on you, use the following suggestions as a guide to find a wig that works with your face shape. At wigsis, we discuss seven different face shapes, diamond, heart, oblong, oval, pear, round, and square, and what wig styles are most appropriate for those face shapes. To determine your face shape, look into a mirror and pull your hair back. Compare your face shape to our illustrations.
- Q5. What is the density of the wigs?
- Q6. What is the delivery charge?
- Our delivery charge is $10 per order. We offer fixed delivery charge for every single order which will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment, no matter how many items are purchased.
- Q7. Are all the wigs on your website actually in stock?
- Not all, but some.
- Q8. Can I choose custom made?
- What the model shows the best aspect of the wig, so we recommend the wig model wearing to you.If you have some special request indeed, you can tell our customer service and they will convey the information to the our factory.
- Q9. How are your wigs packaged?
- After the wigs is done, we will package it with mesh cap. And the outside in a plastic bag. When being to deliver, we amassing outside with packing PACKER good, and pack plastic bags outside.
- Q10. Do you sell wholesale?
- Yes. If you have the intension, You can contact us for further discussions.
- Q11. Do you offer discounts?
- Yes, you will get $5 if you sign up.
- Q12. Do you sell Designer or Brand Name wigs?
- We sell Brand Name wigs
Refund & Returns Related Questions
- Q1. Returns & Refunds Policy.
- Returns :At our website your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We offer the return instruction. Before you want to return goods, please contact us via email to discuss the problem you are concerned about first. If you want to return your order, please notify us by email or live chat firstly, stating the reason and the order number within 7 days of receipt. Your feedback is very important to us. Any items must be sent back complete with the original package. All packages should be sent via a tractable method. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit. Please pay attention to that the original shipping charges are non-refundable. So please contact us with all your questions and concerns before placing your order.
- Q2. Change Policy
- At our website your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We offer the return instruction. Before you want to return goods, please contact us via email to discuss the problem you are concerned about first. If you want to return your order, please notify us by email or live chat firstly, stating the reason and the order number within 7 days of receipt. Your feedback is very important to us. Any items must be sent back complete with the original package. All packages should be sent via a tractable method. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit. Please pay attention to that the original shipping charges are non-refundable. So please contact us with all your questions and concerns before placing your order.
- Q3. I received my shipment but one of the items is broken, missing or wrong item sent. What do I do?
- If it is indeed our problems, we will reissue and replacement the item for you. If the item was damaged during transporting, the courier companies need to take some responsibility.
About our site
- Q1. Are you based in the USA? Do you have any store in USA?
- We base in the USA. But we mainly do marking through network, so there is no store.
- Q2. Why are most of your wigs much cheaper than other sites?
- Firstly: We have long-term cooperation suppliers, the convenient channel save us lots of human and material resources, we mutual benefit with our customers. Secondly: We purify mode of operation, in order to meet more customers’ needs.
Common Wig Terms
- Q1. What are the difference among the kinds of Cap Construction?
- Advantages of Lace Front Wigs Lace Front Wigs offer the most natural appearance at every angle .Lace Front Wigs can add to your existing hairline and create an impression of the hair growing from the scalp, thereby making it difficult to discern whether the hair on your head is artificial or natural. Advantages of Full Lace Wigs Lace Wigs offer the most natural appearance at every angle. They feature hand-tied hair fibers in a poly-silk mesh base at either the front of the wig, or from front to back, creating an undetectable and seamless hairline. Part them in any direction for the ultimate in styling versatility and realism in a wig. Advantages of Capless Wigs Capless wigs allow your head to stay cooler than solid capped wigs. This is due to the fact that it is made with less hair and the specific capless construction allows for some air flow to the head and scalp .There are also adjustable straps or hooks at the nape of the neck to secure the wig in place. Advantages of Mono Wigs Monofilament wigs offer you a cap that is soft to the touch; basically see through and very hard to detect. The monofilament weaving allows each strand of hair to move freely and more naturally.
- Q2. What is the difference between human hair and synthetic hair?
- Human hair: more versatility(can be heat styled and coloured),longer durability and custom-styling. The most desirable form, Remy hair, has been cut from a human head of hair, as opposed to residual hair that has fallen or been brushed off. Synthetic: easy to maintain(wash and wear),less expensive than human hair ,easy to style ,pre-styled to hold its shape. However, it has limitations not found in real hair that range from heating and styling to texture matching. Choosing between a human hair wig and a synthetic hair is more of personal preference .For example ,a person looking for a wig they plan on wearing everyday and that they can heat-style themselves would choose a human hair wig whereas a person looking for a wig that is easy to maintain and less expensive would choose a synthetic hair.
- Q3. What is the difference between short and long wigs?
- Advantages of short wigs 1: Easy to wear and care. 2:It is cheaper than long wigs. 3:It looks very skilful when women wear short wigs 4:It is cool to wear a short wig in summer. 5: It is convenient for working. Disadvantages of short wigs It is difficult to care if the hairstyle is complex. Advantages of long wigs 1: It looks elegant and athletic 2:You can tie it up to change a style 3: It is warm to wear in winter. 4: Easy to care. Disadvantages of long wigs 1: It is expensive 2:It is difficult to wash a long wig
- Q4. What kind of wigs suitable for cancer patients?
- We suggest cancer patients to wear human hair wigs, human hair wigs is close to people’s own hair. It is comfortable and natural looking. The main point is more health. If the condition allows, we recommend the human hair mono full lace wigs to you. These wigs are more comfortable, the special hand tied cap construction is the key.
- Q1. How to wash your wig?
- Cleaning the Human Hair wig Human hair wigs is durable, generally costs more, and has the most natural look and feel of any wig you can buy. And can be dyed and treated the same as any human hair that grows from the scalp. Detangle Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth comb, working gradually from the ends to the base. Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring. Wash submerges your wig in cool water. Mix in a small amount of Shampoo. Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes. Gently swirl without rubbing. Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring. Cleaning the Synthetic Wigs Synthetic wig is less expensive than human hair and is durable. Traditional curling irons, blow dryers and hot rollers CANNOT be used on synthetic hair fiber. Detangle Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth comb, working gradually from the ends to the base. Wash submerges your wig in cool water. Mix in a small amount of Shampoo for synthetic hair. Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes. Gently swirl without rubbing. Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring. Dry & condition Place on a folding wig stand, spray with a Leave-in Conditioner, and allow to air dry. DO NOT WRING OR SQUEEZE .
- Q2. Caring for your wig, Fall or Comb Add-on.
- Comb from the top to the bottom may cause losing of the hair, so we recommend our customers to comb a wig from the bottom to the top
- Q3. How to store your wig?
- We suggest you to use a wig cap when you take off your wig. In this way, the wig will keep its style.
- Q4. How to style your wig?
- You can style your wig by using a comb or hair spray to style your wig. You also can go to a professional hairdresser.
- Q5. How to Cut your Wig?
- As well designed as our wigs and hair pieces are, on occasion a little trim or a reshape might be just the thing to ensure the wig / hairpiece sits perfectly with your face shape. Also, lots of the fringes on our wigs are long so that they can be brushed to the side and you may want to change the fringe so that it goes straight across your forehead. If you choose to cut your wig we advise you take it to the hair dressers so that you can put it on and the hairdresser can cut it whilst you are wearing it. We strongly advise against you cutting a piece yourself unless you are a qualified hairdresser . The hairdresser will be able to advise you on what will and won’t look good with the style of wig you have purchased. If you want to bring a new lease of life back into your wig the we advise you follow our ‘Care Instructions’ as this will make your wig look shinier and healthier
- Q6. How to Colour your Wig?
- How to Dye a Human Hair Wig Instructions
- Wash the human hair wig to remove any product buildup or dirt and oils. Allow the wig to air-dry, or blow-dry 24 hours before coloring the wig.
- Use a large-tooth comb to separate the human hair into four sections. Comb the human hair wig to eliminate tangles.
- Use an at-home coloring system. Mix the color mixture in a plastic bowl or add system contents to the bottle provided. The process is easy: Simply follow the directions provided by the manufacturer. In most cases, you must combine a colorant to a color developer. An after-color conditioner will be applied later.
- Mix content thoroughly and then put on gloves. Open a window for ventilation.
- Place the human hair wig on a Styrofoam mannequin head, if available. Pull down on the human hair wig to secure to the head. Avoid pulling the hair, as the wig may slide off the mannequin head.
- Add color, starting at the top of the wig. Think of the top of the wig, where it is woven or sewn into the cap or lining, as the root of the wig. Always apply from the top and move around the crown of the human hair wig. Once the crown is covered, move down each section, working your way to the ends of the human hair. Then move to the next section.
- Allow the dye to sit for no more than 25 minutes. Human hair is subject to drying, breakage and loss of sheen. Avoid overprocessing your human hair wig by following the directions provided.
- Aid a light conditioner to the hair for 3 minutes.
Dry and then style as needed Note: As synthetic hair dyeing needs professional chemical dyes and vat, so we do not recommend that you to dye a synthetic wig by yourself at home. If you really have this needs, you can go to a barber shop, and find a professional dyeing master, they will give you professional advic
- Q7. Waterproof and using time.
- All the wigs can be washed, they also has a waterproof function. But it not means they can be soaked in water for a long time, Long time soaking will damage the wig no matter how good it is. Using time of human hair wigs:3-4 years Using time of synthetic wig:6-12 months