New Buyers Guide
We get asked so many questions by people that will be wearing a wig for the first time that we decided to put the most common questions asked to us in an ‘easy to read’ guide. There are so many styles and constructions of wigs available that you may feel overwhelmed by all the information that you have searched for on the web! Simply sit back and read through our own experts guide to the simple basics that you need to know before purchasing your first wig….
CUT STYLE 1
If you are wearing a wig for the first time you may want to stay with a style that is familiar to you. We have every style imaginable! You will find a style similar to your own or you can be daring and go for a complete new look!
SHOP BY LENGTH & HAIR STYLE
CAP SIZE 2
Did you know? 95% of our customers are an average size. Even if you are not in that group the wigs have ADJUSTABLE PULL STRAPS. There is up to an inch give, so the wig can be tightened or slackened, depending upon the size of your head.
|Cap Size||Circumference||Front To Back||Side To Side Across Forehead||Side To Side Over Top||Temple To Temple Across Back||Nape Of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite(UP)||20-20.5″||12-12.5″||10-10.5″||10.5-11″||12.5-13″||4-4.5″|
To buy the right size wigs for you, we measure the head and provide the measurement below.Simply, measure around the circumference of your head – from the hairline – behind the ear – around the nape – and then back around to the front hairline again.
Wigs may look the same on the outside but when it comes to ‘construction’ you need to look underneath the piece. Take a look at the different types of construction below and you will find out the main differences.
Human Hair and Synthetic Hair have advantages and limitations which make them the right choice at different times.
Human hair wigs feel much more natural
Very durable and longer lasting
You can style and dye your human hair wig however you choose
More expensive than fibre hair
keep its style, after being washed
Can look and feel quite similar to human hair
much more cheaper than human hair
Less durable, should last between 4-8 months
Little maintenance, can be worn straight out of the box
Different cap constructions each have a specific method of attaching hair to the cap and each with its own set of advantages.That the below information is the most common type of construction.
- Has a fine mesh fabric that allows scalp color to show through
- A double mono can make you feel comfortable by adding extra layer of soft material
- Provides free and natural movement – just like a real head of hair
- Replicates the look of a real human scalp
- Hair can be parted and styled in any direction, providing more styling freedom than classic wigs
- Have human hair or synthetic fibers hand-tied to poly-silk mesh lace at the front
- Part your hair in the center or on either side
- Allows for versatile off-the-face styling options
- Creates a seamless, completely natural-looking hairline
- Feature realistic temple-to-temple front hairlines that give the appearance of naturally growing hair
- Traditional capless wigs
- Improves overall comfort
- Gives open cap wigs a lightweight, well-ventilated fit
- A specific design of wig that can be worn by people with or without hair
- A fashion accessory to change up a look or to mimic real hair after hair thinning or loss
COLOUR4 FIND YOUR PERFECT COLOUR
There are plenty of colour of a wig. Both human hair and synthetic wigs provide a rang of colour for you to choose. We offer the color chart below for you to choose, but it still has some different from your real hair on screen. We advise you to choose the colour that mostly close to your ideal wigs. The below colour chart will give you a nature look, a unique variation and more depth and dimension to your own hair.
Different hair length brings you differnt looks and styles. You can change your hair style if you choose various length.Short hair make you smart and pushy. Medium hair adds a sense of grace. Long hair is sweet and feminine.Below is some popular length.You can shop our wigs by length or buy hair extensions as you like.